Monday, December 5, 2011

a blown challenge

Yeah....so...blogging everyday for the month of November didn't happen.  I'm ok with that.

To catch you up:

made a mad dash to finish homeade gifts for Thanksgiving/Christmas with the in-laws
spent a week out of town at the in-laws
spent a week recovering from a week out of town
it's the next week...still feel like we're all "recovering"

the trip was great--but still exhausting.
But really it was last week's super busy work schedule that my husband had that made coming home feel so exhausting.  I think I still have one bag that has not been unpacked--and I'm ok with that.

There is no Christmas decor up....and I blew it on getting anything ready for advent---and right now, I'm ok with that.

Instead, Lucy and I have spent most mornings curled up on the couch watching cartoons and movies---with me often enjoying some pinterest viewing as well.

I have some things to share....later....like some new takes on discipline/parenting that my husband and I have discovered, a cookbook I'm really enjoying, switching insurance plans,  plans to "make-over" our home on a $0 budget, the fact that I can never find a planner I enjoy---so I'm making my own---again, prepping for potty-training?, my sweet 8-month old (not so little) guy, how I ended up with 49 bottles of dawn dish soap....and more, I'm sure.

Oh, and with the $0 budget make-over plan & the need for a new planner and organization---comes a whole host of home organizational projects.

and maybe, just maybe....I'll be able to share some of this before Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment