Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday...

I really love to be organized. In fact, I strive to be---but I fall short.....a LOT.

One of my favorite things to do is make new uses for old things or create my own items.

Today's item was a simple fix to an annoying problem in our household.

My precious daughter has hair now and we like to clip bows, ponytail holders, or good ol' fashioned headbands into it.

I had seen your typical hair-bow organizers online, but frankly wasn't interested in the cost.

So, I improvised. I took a piece of ribbon that used to hold photos on my college dorm room walls and I pinned it to the wall. I made a loop on the other end to tuck those loose headbands into.

presto....

My own hair organizer and we no longer have hairbows all over the sink, floor, car cupholder, etc..... Sure, it's not glamorous, but it works...for now!

Find out what works for others here

No comments:

Post a Comment