Thursday, August 26, 2010

The best kind of suprise...












(She is a terrible secret keeper....good to know if I ever have any real secrets....)







But she is very accurate as well!







There actually IS a baby in my belly, and yes, just one baby!







I am 10 weeks along and we are due on March 24th. It's still a little early, but we've already had the joy of seeing the tiny little baby's heartbeat on ultrasound about 3 weeks ago and had two healthy appointments








Some fun facts about this pregnancy....

I will have given birth at both age 25 and 26 (after baby #2)....I turned 25 the day before Lucy was born and turned 26 about a week before we found out we were expecting #2

I've been pregnant in July 09' and July 10'

Our babies will be about 20 months apart

We were pregnant (and didn't know it) before Miss Lucy turned 1!


We have been bursting with suprise, excitement, and joy for the last six weeks and are so thankful to be sharing the news now!

3 comments:

  1. Rachel! I'm so excited you blog! How did I not know this? I added you to my list--hope that's okay...Here's our blog if you haven't seen it...http://m-and-emsconnection.blogspot.com/

    Congratulations again! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes--the blog....and I totally have found both of yours! :) And thank you---we are so so so excited...and more excited to be public with our news!

    ReplyDelete