Friday, December 10, 2010

25 weeks


25 weeks....seriously?!?!?

Wow! This pregnancy is seriously flying by...and that realization is making me fret a little about all that we need to do before life changes in a big way!

A few highlights...

We are feeling movement all the time and SEEING it from the outside. Because of an anterior placenta this time around, we didn't start feeling movement until about 21 or 22 weeks...which the doctor warned us we probably wouldn't because of the placenta location.

But once we started feeling it, we felt it! Baby moves all. the. time. This kiddo is very active and I feel the baby move from one side of my belly to the other. (side note, it's getting really hard not to say he/she. :)

So yes, we know the gender...and no, we aren't planning on sharing until baby arrives. This wasn't the original plan....but we're kind of enjoying having a secret to ourselves.

Within the last few weeks my belly has really started sticking out there. My muscles are starting to hurt in both the belly and the back...in other words, I'm already feeling very pregnant which is not a good sign. :)

With this in mind, we're going to start tackling some big projects this weekend with the hopes that we'll be ready to go for baby before March even arrives...or that's the plan.

Oh and for comparison, me at 25 weeks with Lucy & 25 weeks with Baby #2


..obviously a bit bigger the second time around, but everyone says that's normal...and I didn't start out this pregnancy as tiny as I was when we found out we were expecting Lucy. :)

either way, I enjoy having a pregnant belly. :)















1 comment:

  1. Well, we wouldn't mind if you slipped up and said he:)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete