Saturday, February 19, 2011

BOTW: Free wipes...again :)


I know, I know...diapers and wipes are probably getting a bit old...but honestly?  They're some of the best deals I'm finding lately & I'm not getting out to do much shopping, so you get another post on baby products.

This week's bargain was an 8 pack of Huggies Natural Care soft-pack wipes.  Subscribe and Save price on Amazon was less than $10 and I had a $10 off Amazon baby store coupon--so, free wipes..shipped free to my door=awesome.

(side note, I received my March Parents magazine and there was a $10 off coupon vs the 20% off one.  There's a rumor that there are multiple magazines this month in which you can find the $10 off coupon--happy hunting!)

Share your bargains!  I want to know what good deals you got this week!

1 comment:

  1. This week I made a $65 baby sling for $7!! And it is super sturdy - if she would cooperate, I could even carry my girl in it!!!

    ReplyDelete