Saturday, February 5, 2011

BOTW: Two favorites....

No pictures this week...

I noticed as I was cleaning out our stockpile last week that we had no toothpaste in the reserve stash.  I then remembered I had a raincheck to CVS to redeem! 

The raincheck was for Colgate toothpaste at 2.99, get 2.99 in ECB...so, essentially free (really wish I would have had a coupon to make an even better deal...but still.)  I was able to purchase two ($6), I used a $5 ECB from the previous week and paid $1 + tax out of pocket and got back $6 in ECB for my next purchase!

:)

Also at CVS this week, Coke 12 packs were $3 a piece, and if you spent $15, you got an additional $5 in ECB.  I bought 5 Coke products=$15, used my $6 ECB from the toothpaste and paid $9+tax out of pocket for the soda (less than $2 per 12-pack) and earned an additional $5 in ECB.

Any good bargains you'd like to share???

No comments:

Post a Comment